Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Daughter's Dance Competition

Reflections on my daughter's dance competition. This was posted last year. I attended my daughter's dance competition last year. The determination and effort of every kid is impressive. You can tell the dancers are very dedicated and take dance seriously. It is more than a hobby, it is a real passion. In fact, if my daughter is typical, these are highly disciplined kids.

My favorite part is after a phase of the dance competition ends and before the awards ceremony. They play music and all the kids on the stage dance, it is fun to watch.

You want every kid to do well. It is tense before my daughter's award is announced. She was actually shocked by the first one, I must admit so was I.

You see many creative costumes and unique dances. A couple of the modern dances are interesting. Two of the group dances were outstanding, staying together must take alot of practice. It makes me all the more anxious to attend her future competitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment